Ontario curriculum based jazz history lesson plansDescripción completa
Smart ChoiceFull description
TLE 7 Lesson Plans
plan de lecciones de guitarra
thwhtwhtwt. rfwe fwewf. ffwewgergerg. everevrev.
Two interesting lesson plans for beginners to practice speaking, reading and grammar.
focuses on past tense, sentence structure and expanding ideas
Classical music lesson planDescription complète
lesson planFull description
This is a sample of a columnar type of lesson plans I made during my internship in a local public school somewhere in Metro Manila. It is a non-formal type of lesson plan used by public scho…Full description
Descripción: Visit mattotto.org to listen to mp3s of these examples. Lesson 78: 8th Note Feel. Working feel of 8th notes seems like an ever ending process of refinement and over the years I've found an inter...
8th Grade Literature & Language Arts: 2011/2012 Lesson Plans Reading Plans
Assignment Mon. Feb.27 Reading Plans
1. Review HW 2. Read Act I, Scene 2 3. Finish pkt. pgs. for Act I, Scenes 1-2
1. Pre-viewing questions 2. Video: A Video: A Class Divided (20 min) 3. Work on the post-viewing post-viewing questions
1. Review HW 1. Review HW 2. Agree/ 2. Notes: Disagree ppt. Elements of 3. Video: Anne Drama Frank’s Reader’s 3. Read Act I, Response (8min) Scene 1 & start 4. Part 1: vocab. pkt. pgs. practice practice 4. Part 1: vocab. app. Finish video Finish Part 1: Finish Act I wkst. vocab. practice Scene 1 & pkt. -Finish Part 1: vocab. app. 1. Note taking 1. Continue to 1. Collect Note lesson research using pg. #1 2. Begin research books 2. Lab: Continue using books 2. Finish Note to search for pg.#1 (10 (10 bullet bullet articles in GALE points of quality quality info) Notes due March Research to topic Finish No Note pg pg. 1st #1 Tues. Feb.28 Wed. Feb.29 Thurs. Mar.1 1. Read Act I, Scene 3 2. Start pkt. pgs.
1. Finish Act I, Scene 3 2. Discuss scene and complete pkt. pgs. pgs. 3. Read Act I, Scene 4 & pkt. pgs. Finish Act 1, Scene 4
1. Read Act I, Scene 5 (as a class) & pkt. pgs. *Study for Act 1 Quiz (including vocab)
1. Act I Questions (pg. 9) 2. Act I Quiz 3. Grade & Discuss
Finish Act I Scene None 2 & pkt. pgs.
1. Lab: Continue Research 2. Print ALL articles for Monday 3. Highlight and take notes on one article – Note pg.#2 Print out all articles & finish Note pg.#2