A strategic plan in preparation for senior high schoolFull description
This document is an example study about Senior High School in Philippine setting.
thank you and God bless to us.Full description
Philippine Senior High School
thank you and God bless to us.
Sample Questionnaire for a Feasibility StudyFull description
questionnaire for advertising surveyFull description
Sample Feasibility Questionnaire
Coca Cola wishes to conduct a post-launch assessment of Minute Maid 100%. The company wants to study awareness, usage and attitude about the product category and the brand among the target group, a...
Haldiram's Survey QuestionnaireFull description
Thesis Writing in New Northern Mindanao Colleges INC. 2014
Republic of the Philippines Department of Education Region X DIVISION OF MISAMIS ORIENTAL Velez St., Cagayan de Oro City SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE FOR INCOMING SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL(SHS) STUDENTS:
The objective of this survey is to get the specific informations from incoming Senior High School students regarding what TRACK and STRAND they intend to enroll in Grades 11 and 12. Please answer the following questions by checking ( / ) your own choice in every item. I. Personal information: A. Complete Complete Name: __________ __________________ ______________ ________________ __________ B. Sex : Male Female C. School currently enrolled:____________________________ enrolled:______ ______________________ D. Year & section: ______________________________ ___________________________________ _____ E. TLE Specialization ________________________________ _________________________________ _ II. Questions on Senior High School (SHS): Direction: Please check the box that corresponds your answer.
1. Do you intend to enroll Senior High school (SHS)? Yes
2. If yes, what Track are you going to enroll? a. b. c. d.
Academic Technical - Vocational / Livelihood Sports Arts and Design
3. If you intend to enroll Academic Track, what Strand? a. b. c. d.
General Academic Strand (GAS) Accounting, Business & Management (ABM) Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM) Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
4. If you intend to enroll Technical-Vocational /Livelihood Track , what Specialization ? Choose one answer only only or or check one box only. a. Agri-Fishery Arts 1. Animal Production ( NC II) 2. Aquaculture(NC II) 3. Artificial Insemination (NCII) 4. Crop Production (NCI) 5. Fish Nursery Operation (NCII) 6. Fish or Shrimp Grow Out operation operation (Non-NC) 7. Fish Warf Operation (NCI) 8. Food (fish) Processing (NCII) 9. Horticulture (NC II) 10. Landscape Installation and Maintenance (NC II) 11. Organic Agriculture (NC II) 12. Pest Management (NC II) 13. Rice Machinery Operation(NC Op eration(NC II) 14. Slaughtering Operation Operati on (NC II) b. Home Economics 1. Beauty/ Nail Care (NC II) 2. Attraction and Theme Parks (NC II) 1
3. Bread and Pastry Production (NC II) 4. Caregiving (NC II) 5. Cookery (NC II) 6. Dressmaking (NC II) 7. Food and Beverage Service (NC II) 8. Front Office Services (NC II) 9. Hairdressing (NC II) 10. Handicraft (Basketry, Macrame) (Non-NC II) 11. Handicraft (Fashion Accessories, Paper Craft) (non NC) 12. Handicraft ( woodcraft, leather craft) (non NC) 13. Household Service ((NC II) 14. Housekeeping (NC II) 15. Tailoring (NC II) 16. Tour Guiding Services (NC II) 17. Tourism Promotion Services (NC II) 18. Travel Services (NC II) 19. Wellness Massage (NC II) c. Information and Communication Technology 1. Computer Hardware Servicing (NC II) 2. Animation (NC II) 3. Computer Programing (NC IV) 4. Contact Center Service (NC II) 5. Illustration (NC II) 6. Medical Transcription (NC II) 7. Technical Drafting(NC II) d. Industrial Arts 1. Automotive Servicing (NC I) 2. Carpentry (NC II) 3. Consumer Electronics Servicing (NC II) 4. Electrical Installation and maintenance (NC II) 5. Masonry (NC II) 6. Plumbing (NC I) 7. Plumbing (NC II) 8. Refrigeration and Air conditioning Servicing (NC II) 9. Shielded Metal Arc Welding (NC I) 10. Shielded Metal Arc Welding (NC II) 11. Tile Setting (NC II)
Republic of the Philippines Department of Education Region X DIVISION OF MISAMIS ORIENTAL Velez St., Cagayan de Oro City
SUMMARY SHEET on SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE FOR INCOMING SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL(SHS) STUDENTS: SCHOOL YEAR 2014-2015 School:_____________________________________________________________________ District:_____________________________________________________________________ Total Number of Grade 9 students:_______ (Male )_________(Female)_________________ Total Respondents:________(Male)______________(Female)_________________________ TABLE 1. TLE Specializations offered in school and total number of students per specialization: SPECIALIZATION
TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS
Total number of students who intend to enroll the different tracks: TRACK
TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS
1.ACADEMIC 2.TECH-VOC/LIVELIHOOD 3.SPORTS 4.ARTS & DESIGN TABLE 3. Total number of students who intend to enroll different Academic Strands: ACADEMIC STRANDS
TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS
1.GENERAL ACADEMIC STRAND(GAS) 2.ACCOUNTING,BUSINESS& MANAGEMENT( ABM) 3.SCIENCE,TECHNOLOGY,ENGINEERING&MATHEMATICS( STEM) 4.HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES( HumSS) TABLE 4. Total number of students who intend to enroll in the following SPECIALIZATIONS in TECH-VOC/LIVELIHOOD: A. AGRI-FISHERY