1) Ad-Hoc Automatic Semantics No need for expansive and risky ontology development SBSGRID automatically turns the hidden but existing (!) semantics in your database into dynamic, associative linked-data. No need for bothersome, expansive & risky ontology development.
2) Complex Associative Queries A “network of knowledge” answers complex questions Since SBSGRID conducts query operations on linkeddata (vs. semantic search) the user can ask complex questions composed of any number of keywords. (see “SBSGRID Semantic Search Explained”)
3) Semantic Operators Contextual intelligence in keywords Since SBSGRID conducts query operations on linkeddata (vs. semantic search) a keyword like “today” is assigned with an operator that contextually looks at date information and narrows the results.
4) Instant User Escort Information Travel Experience During typing the user gets instant suggests, contextmaps as well as results. The ultimate information travel experience since feedback is contextual, instant and inter-linked between information levels.
5) Contextual FTS & Analytics Embedded Search & Analytics A contextually aware full-text-server (FTS) and analytical-server are embedded in the system as well. This allows for both the semantic query & analytics in a slick search experience.
6) Data Co-Existence Approach Pay as You Go Approach Information from different sources can be brought together on the fly (dynamic schema). Information alignment is done at any given point in time. This de-coupling is the key for next generation information-linking.
7) No Middleware Development Zero Middleware Approach No middleware needs to be developed. No hardcoded query statements. Fast, flexible and agile application deployments through “REST” (XML, WebServices, JSON).