Contoh Soal CPNS ini dibuat agar Anda dapat belajar secara mandiri. Soal ini juga Dilengkapi dengan kunci jawaban dan pembahasan sehingga tepat digunakan untuk persiapan menghadapi TES CPNS.…Deskripsi lengkap
bahasa inggrisFull description
soal latihan Bahasa inggrisFull description
Soal Tes Bahasa InggrisFull description
Soal CPNS Bahasa Inggris
Contoh Soal CPNS ini dibuat agar Anda dapat belajar secara mandiri. Soal ini juga Dilengkapi dengan kunci jawaban dan pembahasan sehingga tepat digunakan untuk persiapan menghadapi TES CPNS. SELAM...
Soal Bahasa Inggris Contoh
Contoh Soal CPNS ini dibuat agar Anda dapat belajar secara mandiri. Soal ini juga Dilengkapi dengan kunci jawaban dan pembahasan sehingga tepat digunakan untuk persiapan menghadapi TES CPNS.…Full description
Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris UmumFull description
download gratis soal bahasa inggris kelas 9 khususnya untuk menghadapi uas dan uan tahun 2011/2012
free download soal-soal bahasa inggris smp untuk meningkatkan kualitas dan kuantitas lulusan siswa smp
Mr. Darren wo works in a ho hospital tal. He treats his patients there. there. He is a …. A. nurse B. teacher C. doctor D. carpenter Mrs. Mrs. Willi William am is my aunt aunt.. She She can can cook cook delicious food. She works in a restaurant as a …. A. chef B. dancer C. chief D. stewardess
“Look at that man! He is so ……….” A. clever B. weak C. strong D. lazy 8. A. B.
If you you hav have e a too tooth thac ache he,, you you mus mustt go to see a …. A. medicine B. mechanic C. oculist D. dentist
: “………….?” : “She is a house wife. She works at home.” A. What is your mother’s name? B. Where is your mother going? C. How is your mother? D. What is your mother? 5.
B. C. D.
Steven always comes late to school. He is a …. student weak diligent lazy clever Mrs. Mrs. Cole Coless is 77 year yearss old. old. She She is an old woman. woman. The opposite opposite of old is …. young strong healthy small
10. 10. Look Look at the the pic pictu ture re!!
My grand father has a problem with his his eyes. eyes. So, he must must go to to see an …. oculist C. dentist teller D. farmer My father brings his car to Mr. Dyla Dy lan’s n’s gara garage ge.. He can can repa repair ir many kinds of cars and motorcycles. He is is a …. driver mechanic
The lady is very very beautiful. She has …. , …. hair. A. short, straight B. long, curly C. long, straight D. short, curly
11. Giraffe comes from Africa. It has a very …. neck. A. tame C. long B. wild D. short
15. My little sister doesn’t have a big doll. She …. a small doll. A. have C. has B. is D. are
12. Elephant is not a wild animal. It is a …. animal. A. strange C. tame B. small D. thin
16. We …. ten fingers an ten toes. C. has A. are D. is B. have
13. Doggy is my dog. It is fat and has a short tail.
17. Elephant is a rare animal. It …. a trunk. isn’t A. isC. D. has B. have
18. My friend, Anna, has so many stamps. She likes collecting stamps. She …. philatelist. A. is C. am D. aren’t B. has 19. Look at the pictures below! B.
The book has 1999 pages. It is so …. C. thick A. small D. large B. thin
The two women …. a mole on their left cheek and the man …. a mole on his right cheek. A. have, has B. have, have C. has, has D. has, have 20. Kentung is so fat. He is 100 kg, but Doyok is …. he is only 45 kg. C. tall A. thin D. short B. strong
Mr and Mrs. Burhan work in their richfield everyday. They are ….
Tya always gets 10 in math. She is a .… student.
B. C. D.
fat fattest fatter fats
I … a pet. It is a parrot. 5.
Look at the pictures below!
Wouter is 11 years old. Tim is 19 years old. So, Wouter is …. than Tim. A. younger B. young C. older D. old
Which sentence is correct? A. The meong’s tail is longer than the pushi’s. B. The manis’ tail is shorter than the meong’s. C. The meong’s tail is the shortest. D. The pushi’s tail is the shortest.
Look at the picture!
Istiqlal is the …. Mosque in Indonesia. C. longest A. biggest B. smallest D. oldest
Popeye is very strong because he …. spinach very much. A. like B. don’t like C. likes D. doesn’t like
: “What does your father like for his breakfast?” : “He ………. to drink a cup of coffee. He doesn’t like tea.” A. likes B. don’t like C. like D. doesn’t like
Arrange these words into a correct sentence! Likes – avocado - juice – drink – to mother – my A. My mother likes to drink juice avocado.
Ino is …. than Oni. A. shorter B. short C. taller D. tall 3.
Which sentence is correct? A. Anto is fat than Ardi. B. Anto is thin than Ardi. C. Anto is fatter than Ardi. D. Anto is small than Ardi. Lula is 23 kg. Lulu is 25 kg. Lala is 27 kg. So, Lala is the ….
B. C. D.
My mother drink to like avocado juice. My mother likes avocado juice to drink. My mother likes to drink avocado juice.
18. “I go to the swimming pool on Saturday.” A. B.
10. I like ice cream very much, especially strawberry flavor but my little brother …. it. C. dislikes A. don’t like D. likes B. doesn’t 11. “Does a rabbit like carrot?” A. “Yes, it does.” B. “No, it doesn’t.” C. “Yes, he does.” D. “No, he doesn’t.” 12. “Does a monkey dislike nut?” A. “Yes, it does.” B. “No, it doesn’t.” C. “Yes, she does.” D. “No, she doesn’t.”
“I come from India.”
“Why do you go to the swimming pool?” “When do you go to the swimming pool?” “What do you go on Saturday?” “Where do you go on Saturday?”
19. “I go to the swimming pool on Saturday.” A. “Why do you go to the swimming pool?” B. “When do you go to the swimming pool?” C. “What do you go on Saturday?” D. “Where do you go on Saturday?” 20. “………. is the lady in that room?” “She is our English teacher.” C. What A. Who B. Why D. When
13. I don’t have any pet in my house because I …. animal. A. like C. dislike D. dislikes B. likes
14. A : “………. is your name?” L : “My name is L.” A. How C. What D. Who B. Why
Who is the fattest in your family? What do you like to eat every morning? Why do you go to SSC?
15. L : “…. old are you?” A : “I am 11 years old.” A. What C. Who D. When B. How 16. “I come from Indonesia.” A. “When do you come from?” B. “Where do you come from?” C. “Why do you come from?” D. “What do you come from?” 17. “Why are you crying?” A. “I am a student.” B. “I am speaking English.” C. “Because I lost my money.”
1. I want to send a parcel for my friend in America. So I have to go to the …. A. railway station B. museum C. bus station D. post office 2. A place to go shopping is a …. A. supermarket C. church B. mosque D. toilet
3. Every Sunday, we go to a …. to watch a film. A. library C. bank B. butcher D. cinema 4. At the cinema, we buy the ticket at the …. A. café C. box office B. billboard D. cashier 5. A place to save money is …. A. bank B. hospital C. teller D. cinema 6. They work at the air port, except … A. oculist B. stewardess C. steward D. pilot 7. Arrange these words into a correct sentence! the – goes – bank – Haidar – to – saving – money – for A. Haidar goes for the bank to saving money. B. Haidar goes to the bank fir saving money. C. Haidar for the bank to goes saving money. D. Haidar for saving money goes to the bank. 8. Gambir is a name of …. in Jakarta. A. air port B. port C. bus station D. museum 9. Look at the picture! A. B. C. D.
11. “Be quiet! The baby is sleeping. …!” A. Turn on the TV B. Turn off the radio C. Turn on the radio D. Switch on the TV
12. “Don’t park your vehicle here!”
13. “Your shoes are dirty,……….!” A. wash them B. buy them C. throw them D. eat them 14. Lavie : “Where is your mother? Ditya : “She is cooking ……… the kitchen.” C. on A. under D. out B. in 15. Look at the picture!
10. “The room is dark. …… the lamp!” A. Switch off B. Switch on C. Turn off
Where is the cat? A. It’s above the table.
B. C. D.
It’s under the table. It’s in the table. It’s across the table.
16. We usually hang the picture .… the wall. A. above C. in D. on B. beside
A place where the doctors and nurses work is ………. The opposite of turn off is ………. Surabaya is the capital of ……….
17. Look at the map below! SCHOOL
E C I F O T S O P
K N A B
L A T I P S O H
G N A T N I B . L J
Where is the post office? A. It’s on Jl. Mutiara. B. It’s across the hospital. C. It’s next to the hospital. D. It’s next to the school. 18. The opposite of north is …. A. south B. northwest C. east D. west
My sister works in a hospital. She isn’t a doctor. She helps the doctor take care of the patient. A. nurse C. doctor B. teacher D. carpenter
She can dance “Pendet” very well because she is a………. A. chef C. chief B. dancer D. stewardess
19. Look at the map on no. 17! Where is the school? It is …. A. across the café. B. next to the café. C. in Jl. Bintang. D. beside the bank.
B. C. D.
20. Look at the map on no. 19 The bank is …. the post office. A. on Jl. Bulan B. beside C. next D. in front of
B. C. D.
: “………….?” : “She is a stewardess. She helps the passengers in an air plane.” What is your sister’s name? Where is your sister going? How is your sister? What is your sister? Haidar never comes late school. He is a …. student weak diligent lazy clever
Giraffe comes from Africa. It has a very long neck. The opposite of long is …. tame C long wild D. short
6. A. B.
7. A. B.
Bear is not a tame animal. It is a …. animal. strange C. wild small D. thin Ditya …. ten birds and ten turtles. are C. has have D. is My friend, Anna, doesn’t have so many stamps. She doesn’t like collecting stamps. She ………….. .a philatelist. is C. am isn’t D. aren’t
Badria was born on 1980. Sofia was born on 1974. So, Badria is …. than Sofia. C. older A. younger B. young D. old
10. Look at the pictures below!
Oni is … than Ino. C. A. fatter B. fat D. 11.
: “What does your brother like for his lunch?” : “He ………. to drink a cup of tea. He doesn’t like coffee.” C. like A. likes D. doesn’t like B. don’t like
12. I dislike ice cream but my little brother ………. it. C. dislikes A. don’t like D. likes B. doesn’t 13. “Does an elephant dislike nut?”
B. C. D.
“Yes, it does.” “No, it doesn’t.” “Yes, she does.” “No, she doesn’t.”
14. A : “………. is your address?” L : “Jl. Saturnus Selatan no.23.” A. How B. Why C. What D. Where 15. L : “How old are you?” A : “……………………..” A. I am fine, Thank you B. My name is Aditya C. I am 11 years old D. I am a student 16.
“Why are you laughing?” A. “I am a student.” B. “I am speaking English.” C. “Because I’m watching Ketoprak Humor.” D. “I come from India.”
17. I want to buy a stamp. So I have to go to the …. A. railway station B. museum C. bus station D. post office 18. My mom buys 3 kg of meat at a …. C. bank A. library D. cinema B. butcher 19. “It’s very hot today. ….. the air conditioner!” A. Switch off B. Switch on C. Turn off D. Slow down 20. “Sssst…! The baby is sleeping. ….!” A. Turn on the TV B. Turn off the radio C. Turn on the radio D. Switch on the TV
3. 4. 5. 6.
Andre works in an airplane. He helps the passenger. He is a………. 2. My little brother ……… a pet. It is a parrot. Who is the oldest in your family? What do you like to watch on tv every Sunday morning? A place where we can buy stamps, envelope is a …. The opposite of turn on is ….
How many seasons are there in Indonesia? A. 2 seasons C. 3 seasons B. 4 seasons D. 5 seasons What about in France? How any seasons are there? A. 3 seasons C. 2 seasons B. 4 seasons D. 5 seasons Look at the picture! How is the weather? A. B. C. D.
It’s windy It’s cloudy It’s sunny It’s snowy
Ady and his friends like playing kites in the………. A. rainy season C. dry season B. autumn D. winter Every ……… we usually make the snowman with our friends. A. summer C. autumn B. winter D. dry season Susunan kata-kata yang benar di bawah ini adalah………. likes – my – sister – the – rainy – season A. My sister likes the rainy season.
B. C. D.
My sister likes rainy the season. My sister rainy likes the season. My sister likes the rainy season.
Look at the picture! We need those things in the…
A. B. C. D.
wet season dry season summer spring
What do you need in the rainy season? A. a rainbow C. a thunder B. lightning D. a raincoat
People love sunbathing in the beach in………. A. summer C. winter B. rainy season D. autumn
: “Is it good to swim in the beach in winter?” : “………………..” A. Yes, it is C. No, it isn’t B. Yes, it does D. No. it doesn’t
11. Look at the picture! What is the weather like?
A. It’s rainy B. It’s windy
C. It’s snowy D. It’s cloudy
12. Look at the sky above! The … shines brightly.
13. At night, we can see them at night, except………. A. the sun C. the stars B. the moon D. the cloud 14. Where does the sun set? A. in the morning B. in the west C. in the east D. in the south 15. When does the moon shine?
A. at night B. in the east C. in the west D. in the morning 16. After the rain, we usually see a beautiful………. in the sky. A. star C. cloud B. rainbow D. rain 17.
A. B. C. D.
: “Anna, would you sweep the floor, please? It’s very dirty.” : “………………..” With pleasure, Mam. You are welcome, Mam. Thank you, Mam. I am fine, Mam.
18. Today, the weather is very cold. You want to close the window but you can’t do it. You ask your elder brother to close the window. What do you say? A. “Close the window!” B. “Can you close the window, please?” C. “The window!”
“The window is opened. Close it!”
19. Someone is knocking at the door. Your mother is very busy. She is cooking in the kitchen. She asks you to open the door. What do you say? A. “Sure, Mom.” B. “Thank’s, Mom.” C. “Very good, Mom.” D. “I am okay, Mom.” 20. Anna wants to switch on the light but the switch is too high for her. She can’t reach it. She asks Haidar to do it. : “Haidar, can you switch the light?” : “………………..” : “Thank’s” : “………………..” A. Sorry, Sorry B. Okay, Sorry C. Sorry, Okay D. Okay, No problem